Time has just flown by, it has been a whirlwind of getting things done.
Since my last update, we have bought interior lighting, and downstairs is all installed.
We chose a lovely LED downlight that gives a warmth to the house & a mix of pendants for the bedrooms, dining & kitchen bench.
My gorgeous David Trubridge Coral pendant is still to be installed and I can not wait to see it hanging in all its glory!
We have poured a slab down the side of the house and installed a shed.
Built some garden beds around the perimeter of the back yard & filled with dirt.
Shutters & blinds have been installed, they are just gorgeous.
Hired a bobcat (and yes, I learnt to drive a bobcat!) and spread 30 tonne of turf underlay in the front & back yard.
Frosted the front door & WIR window.
Installed shelving to the garage.
There are still a few things left to do, next weekend we will spread crushed granite on the narrower side of the house, pour concrete steps for the laundry & garage external doors and Easter weekend sees us laying TURF!!!
Then I think it's time to relax for a bit, before we look at paving the front porch & alfresco and doing a few other bits & pieces.
Our 3 month maintenance check list is due to be submitted, a few things that need addressing, so hopefully they will be sorted in a timely manner.
I was asked the other day if there is anything I would change about the house, I can't think of anything, it is perfect, the kitchen is easy to navigate around, everything seems well placed and well thought out.
I recently read an interior design book and when talking about house lay out, I found myself nodding along and smiling to myself that Rawson has designed a functional home.
Until next time
x
P.S Thanks for visiting, 20,000 hits, WOW!
![]() |
| Kitchen |
![]() |
| Shed Slab |




No comments:
Post a Comment