Tuesday, 29 January 2013

January Update

Well time for an update!

Driveway is in, gates are done, clothesline up and we have had a quote for some frosting on the front door.

Here are some photos;
(Excuse the glare, they were taken on my phone... Blinds etc are coming soon!!)



Kitchen


Butlers Pantry


Family Room


Victorian Ash Stairs


Downstairs Powder Room


Dining Room


Theatre Room


Upstairs


Ensuite


Main bathroom


Main Bathroom




4 comments:

  1. I love that cream couch in your upstairs area. Devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Congrats for your beautiful new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just had a couple of questions, my fiance and I are just starting our build with Rawson, we're in the process of having plans drafted etc so haven't had our colour consultant appointment yet.

    Just wondering if you can tell me how much extra it cost you guys for waterfall bench tops (we have the Ceasar stone upgrade from one of their packages). Also did it cost extra to have different coloured cabinets in the kitchen - I notice your overhead cabinets are one colour but the ones below are just white. I love the look of this but we're almost maxing out on our upgrade costs already!

    Your colour schemes are actually very similar to what I'm looking at, I'm going to use a bunch of your pics and colour choices as references! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      Thanks for your lovely comments.
      I'm not certain of the current pricing, but back when we signed our tender, the two-toned kitchen was about $350 extra and the waterfall edging was about $2200.
      We walked through all of the Rawson display homes and picked a lot of colours based on the display homes, the kitchen colours are from the Fernside, the wall & floor colours are from the Cabarita and the bathrooms I think I took a gamble.
      Good luck with your journey, we're extremely happy with how our home has come together.

      Delete